Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally getting it out there

Here is a little edit of a bunch of old footage of some of the toledo homies, that was previously homeless. This was my first time ever editing to a song so don't expect much. Tyler definitely makes this one awesome though. hah. Don't get bummed tyler its all in good fun. The skateboarders in order of appearance are, Ben Streight, Nick Weddle, Mitch Streight, Bert Purly, Wade Vickers, Ethan Bachwich, and Tyler Stabile. The song is Step Into My Office, Baby, by Belle & Sebastian. Enjoy, or die...

Step Into My Office from Lords Frogtown on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sick as hell! For a first effort, that was very legit. Stoked to see some BG footy in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! The footage I shot with wade in the 2 up 2 down, was my first time meeting wade haha

    ReplyDelete